- To Purchase: How to purchase VisionFive 2
- Documentation:Available PDF Documentation | RVspace
- 40-Pin GPIO user guide:https://doc-en.rvspace.org/VisionFive2/PDF/VisionFive2_40-Pin_GPIO_Header_UG.pdf
Power Supply:VisionFive 2 does not use a battery to power the board. It has a USB Type-C port and uses a 5V / 3A power adapter. For more information, please refer to the Required Hardware section in the User Guide.
- Compatible Power Supply to purchase: Allnet Shop
About VisionFive 2 Product
- VisionFive 2 Frequency: VisionFive 2 boasts a quad-core 64-bit SoC with RV64GC ISA, running up to 1.5 GHz
- Thermal Safety Discussion:What's the thermal safety of VisionFive 2?
- VisionFive 2 Case:
- VisionFive 2 Fan:Using Odroid XU4 fan on VisionFive 2
- VisionFive 2 Accessaries:Accessories for the VisionFive 2 - Guide and Questions
VisionFive 2 Software
- Supported Software Tool:GitHub - starfive-tech/VisionFive2
- Supported OS:VisionFive 2 supports Debian, image could be downloaded here
- Latest discussion about Debian Release:VisionFive 2 Debian Image(December) Released
- Poll on Debian Demaded Improvement:Improvements for the next Image release
- JH7110 Upstream Plan:JH7110 Upstream Status | RVspace
VisionFive 2 Hardware
- Hardware Layout:Design Schematics
- SSD Recommendation: What kind of SSD can be used?
- TF Card Compatibility:Compatible microSD / TF cards
- VisionFive 2 Compatibility Test:Update on VisionFive 2 Compatibility Test 2022.9.28
- VisionFive 2 Compatibility Test:Update on VisionFive 2 Compatibility Test 2022.9.15
For other questions regarding to VisionFive 2 and RVspace, please post in RVspace forum. Our support team will respond to them as soon as possible.