Delivery of VisionFive 2

@Admin
What info do you need so you can ship for backer 277? I’m not in a remote area. Not sure why people say that. We have an international airport and I can get mail from anywhere in the world. Most stuff comes through the USPS and if from China or Royal mail then it’s usually passed to the US post office and the PO Box is good. If you are shipping by FedEx, UPS, or DHL then let me know how to send you a physical address.

Hi leechman88,

Thank you for your feedback and the information you provided. We will try other shippers or shipping methods. The shipper we are currently working with does not support your address.

I’m backer 554.
I received the SBC and the wifi dongle today.
It came earlier than the expected end of February.

Starfive rocks!
Here’s my son Spencer unboxing it:

6 Likes

Hi @Admin,

Backer Number 119 here. I provided the TAX ID ten days ago on Kickstarter Message but received no reply or any update.
Can you please check the shipping status and provide the tracking id in PM?
Thank you.

Hi,

Thank you for your message. I’ll inform them to update your information.

Hi @Admin , do you have any update from my inquiry last week? Thanks

@omac777 (off topic)
That’s the best V2 unboxing video I’ve seen, your son is a real star and so are you for teaching proper use of scissors. :⁠-⁠)
Thankyou.

1 Like

Hi,

We are lacking your tax id.

Do you have an email I can send it to?
Thanks,

Sure, we will contact you via private message.

Hi Selina still no update? I have sent my contact number to the email address provided

I got mine yesterday (Bucharest, Romania). :v:

3 Likes

Hi Selina,
the Delivery Status Update 23.1.xlsx was last posted 30 days ago.
Is there a an update you can upload for us check ?
Thanks

2 Likes

Hi @Admin , I am baker no 1932 for an Early Bird - 4GB version. Do you have any updates regarding shipping or tracking number for my pledge ?
Thank you

Hi Nugu53, how much did you had to pay for custom in Romania ? Was it delivered with Posta Română to your door or you had to pick it up from some location?
Thx

I got an SMS that my package arrived at Postal Office X (normal office, without Customs), I went there and picked it up. 0 RON taxes, 10 RON handling.

3 Likes

Thank you

Update on delivery status for Feb 2023:
KS Delivery Status Update 23.2.xlsx (25.5 KB)

1 Like

How did it go from needing a phone number to out of stock #832 :face_exhaling:

@Day Information required is for the missing information list. Sorry for the confusion. #832 is out of stock and is waited to be picked up and shipped by our vendor.