Delivery of VisionFive 2

Thank you, the parcel has been delivered to my building but I am unable to locate it. I have contacted the landlord and Royal Mail.

Received delivering information mail 2 hour ago. Thx.

I’m backer 554.
I got a tracker number yesterday that I can track with 4px.
https://track.4px.com/query/?locale=en_US
Thank you :hugs:

Hi Salina

My backing number# 653.
Can you track my shipment?

Thank you ~

My backing number #1250
Can I get my tracking ?

Thank you

Hi,
Backer # 1977 here, can you please give me a tracking number for my reward? Thanks!

Can I get a shippent update for the Reward and the Visionfive board?

I am backer #117

Erwin

I was finally able to get on this thing and found out you didn’t ship as someone said I was in a remote area even though USPS, UPS, FedEx, DHL, Royal and China mail all get here.
Backer 277 How do I get it shipped and do you need a PO Box or a physical address?
PO Box is the best and easiest for most countries to ship to for packages.
For KS if there is a shipping issue then it’s best to let us know on KS.
Also who said I’m in a remote area? I’m in an area with an international airport where all the shipping services ship. I’m assuming they have remote areas confused with this location but not sure why people keep trying to call this remote but I know people in the lower 48 do it to the point I usually can get the same item I need from China at a lower cost. It’s fun when you have a $20 item from China and $100 item from the lower 48 and the items are identical, actually some stuff will only ship from China to here and that’s how I got some things that people refused to shipped to Alaska so I know it’s not remote here since both China and Europe can ship here no problem.

@Admin
What info do you need so you can ship for backer 277? I’m not in a remote area. Not sure why people say that. We have an international airport and I can get mail from anywhere in the world. Most stuff comes through the USPS and if from China or Royal mail then it’s usually passed to the US post office and the PO Box is good. If you are shipping by FedEx, UPS, or DHL then let me know how to send you a physical address.

Hi leechman88,

Thank you for your feedback and the information you provided. We will try other shippers or shipping methods. The shipper we are currently working with does not support your address.

I’m backer 554.
I received the SBC and the wifi dongle today.
It came earlier than the expected end of February.

Starfive rocks!
Here’s my son Spencer unboxing it:

6 Likes

Hi @Admin,

Backer Number 119 here. I provided the TAX ID ten days ago on Kickstarter Message but received no reply or any update.
Can you please check the shipping status and provide the tracking id in PM?
Thank you.

Hi,

Thank you for your message. I’ll inform them to update your information.

Hi @Admin , do you have any update from my inquiry last week? Thanks

@omac777 (off topic)
That’s the best V2 unboxing video I’ve seen, your son is a real star and so are you for teaching proper use of scissors. :⁠-⁠)
Thankyou.

1 Like

Hi,

We are lacking your tax id.

Do you have an email I can send it to?
Thanks,

Sure, we will contact you via private message.

Hi Selina still no update? I have sent my contact number to the email address provided

I got mine yesterday (Bucharest, Romania). :v:

3 Likes