Delivery of VisionFive 2

Hello, I’m backer 1824. I understand that you got my phone number, since you asked for it one month ago. I just want to say that you should answer mails. Its been really frustrating to send you mails and not receiving answers, since you contacted me first. And it’s absurd the fact that it looks like this forum is the only way to contact you.

3 Likes

@Test175 Hello, I’ll contact our logistic team to check your information. According to the Delivery Status, your package has been out of stock and is waiting for vendor to pick up.

Mine is in excel marked as shipped/on the way, but I already got it about week ago, I’m 457
interestingly I order one from allnet and that one came two weeks earlier :slight_smile:

for backer 277 is everything good to ship or is it showing you need the zip code again (99705) or is it showing out of stock. I’m still getting the special 8GB units with the two wifi dongles?

Hi backer 277, please use the following address to track your package: Global Order Tracking

Hi. I’m writing again, as backer 1034, because I got my tracking code but it’s been stuck since the 7th of January with no more updates. Now it’s been 88 days in transit I want to know if it’s normal or not.

Hi @Admin , could I get an update for backer #347 on my 8GB Early Bird please?

I filled out the form with requested information in December and have not yet received a tracking link.

Edit: I just looked at the spreadsheet and it says missing postal code. I double checked the google form and the post code is on it: it’s 55014

Thanks

Hi spanners,

Thank you. Since I have no authority to get your google form information, I’ll update it to the team. If your information is complete, your package will ship out by this month.

@Admin thanks for the quick response, if you need my full information again I would be happy to email it to you.

Hi @Admin, I am backer #1125, I submitted my phone number over a month ago, got a message that you did not have it a a week ago and submitted my number again (both via kickstarter message and via email). Unfortunately I still did not get a reply. What else can I do?

Hello,

There seems to be no information about my order in this spreadsheet. My backer number is 1478. Any reason why?

Thanks!

Hi,your package will be sent by this month.

Hi, your information is updated and will be shipped out.

Hello @Admin, Kickstarter backer #2103 here.

Just signed up and had a look on the delivery status spreadsheet and found my order is missing the postal code, the problem is I’m from Hong Kong where postal code is not used.

However, the HK Post website does suggest me to use “000”, “0000”, “000000” or “HKG” as postal code instead if required. If there’s any more info needed, feel free to let me know, thanks.

Thank you @Admin for your reply. I am looking forward to receiving the VisionFive 2!

Hi,

Thank you for your help, I will tell them about these methods.

1 Like

Hi @Admin,

Backer Number 1,738 here. I provided the TAX ID ten days ago by email and on Kickstarter Message but received no reply or any update.
Can you please check the shipping status and provide the info i need to track the package delivery?
Thank you.

Hi,your information is complete and your package is packing up right now.

Hi @Admin ,

Backer 1003 here. I just checked the spreadsheet and it seems that you did not receive my shipping info. I thought I have filled in the survey, but the submission might failed. :frowning: Is there any way I could update my information now?

Update on delivery status for Mar 2023:
KS Delivery Status Update 23.3.xlsx (28.8 KB)

1 Like