Delivery of VisionFive 2

Hi @Admin, Its been Friday and no update on tracking mail.

I am backer #25.

Please update on the tracking information. Thanks

Bruh I know StarFive is a startup company who will indeed encounter hurdles in timing and communication in getting boards to consumers abroad despite Chinese COVID and trade restrictions as well as problems with semiconductor and PCB manufacturing, but… I didn’t expect it to be like this. Not that it’s their fault, they’re working as hard as they can despite all the nonsense in the world right now.

Just to update that I already got both the board and the wifi dongle

2 Likes

If it makes anybody feel better, my Super Early Bird is now in New York and on its way to me in the southeast.

1 Like

I received the product.
Thanks.

2 Likes

hello,
i just received my early bird board plus wifi dongle today. Thanks a lot and happy new year to all :wink:

5 Likes

Hello, it would be great to get tracking information if possible: I am backer 1268. Many thanks in advance and happy new year to anyone reading this.

1 Like

Ukrainian postal service requires me to know the tracking number to get my package. My backer number is 2056, and I wish to know the tracking number, thanks in advance.

For those who actually received one, could you please post your backer number and whether you got any notification about shipping before it arrived? It’d be useful to have some data on where things are at.

I’m in Spain and I haven’t received my package yet. Backer number: 1034. Thanks in advance

My backer number is 408. Please send me a tracker number.
Thanks in advance.

I’m backer number 641.
Early Bird 8GB.

Can I get a tracking number please?

Received my super early 4GB unit with the wifi dongle and a metal bookmark, thanks.
Backer number 1860, I got the tracking number in the thread but no emails.

1 Like

I ordered Super Early Bird - 8GB edition. Backer 657. Destination Canada.
May I have tracking number please?

I received mine today. I am backer number 1054 and ordered the 4GB version. I did not receive a notification.

1 Like

Could I get a tracking number? I am backer number 2022
thanks!

Just a heads up: I received my working 8 GiB Super Early Bird board today, thank you. However I never got a mail and only had a tracking number cause I asked here.

1 Like

Hi @Admin may I get my tracking number please? My baker number is 166. Thanks!

My board arrived today, never got any notification ot tracking info but it’s here. Nice packaging as well.

3 Likes

I’m backer 602. Could I get tracking information, please?