Delivery of VisionFive 2

@Admin My backer no is 1,840. If you could tell me my tracking ID because I can’t wait till the official email because I have to leave for another place and want to make arrangements in case it’s delivered from behind.

@Admin My backer no is 1,840. If you could tell me my tracking ID because I can’t wait till the official email because I have to leave for another place and want to make arrangements in case it’s delivered from behind.

I am backer number 1054 and have still not received mine. Can we please get an update or a tracking number?

Checking in, my backer number is 1,221.

@Admin Hello, You must be busy. But can you also provide some tracking number and info for my package? My backer number is 1039. by the way, You guys will need my personal customs clearance code for shipping. I’ve shared that with kickstarter message. Hope you guys already checked that.

@Admin - I am backer number 1054 and paid for the Super Early Bird - 4GB version. I paid and responded on October 9, 2022, but I have not received any further communication.

It would be appreciated if someone could verify that I will receive my board. It would be even better if I could be provided a tracking number and a new arrival estimate. It was scheduled to arrive in November and was supposed to be a present given tomorrow for Christmas.

@Admin I need tracking numbers for two backer numbers, 604 and 1279.

Hi,

Can you share the tracking link for my board please? My backer ID is 917.

Thanks

Hi. Kindly provide the tracking link for Backer ID 1154. Thank you very much.

Same request as everyone else, my backer ID is 97, I’ve had no communications about shipping.

Hi, please provide me with tracking info. Backer: 1635

I have not received any communication so far. Thanks!

5 days has passed since your message, but I still haven’t got any tracking number.

Hello Backer no 593… Can i have the tracking number?
Thanks in advance

Hi Selena
Please send me a tracker number for early bird 630
Thanks

Hello @Admin I would also like to know the status of my pledge. Backer number 64, for one Super Early Bird 4GB. Survey filled oct 9, and have received no further communications as far as i can tell.

There is no great urgency, would just like to know so that the package doesn’t get missed and sent back.

@Admin
Backer 1608 here, would like to see if there’s a tracking number.

Hello, @Admin - Could I please have the tracking details sent to me via DM here for backer number 34? I won’t be able to accept the parcel without that and I’d rather it’s not sent back to China :smiley:

Mine just arrived today in Germany, no previous communication and I did not have a tracking number. Super Early Bird 8GB, #997.
Gross weight (that is including the packaging) according to the label is 0.20 Kg. That’s a single board, without WLAN dongle.
I took it out of the box and will test it later today.

2 Likes

@Admin it seems that a week has passed, I still didn’t got any tracking information. Could you please provide that information? Backer Number #27, Super Early Bird 8GB version.

I would also like my tracking information please, backer number 190 for a super early bird 4GB