Delivery of VisionFive 2

The most important requirement is DHL needs to receive your written signature to approve our shipping investigation. I’ll send the document privately to you.

My backer number is 451. Is there any shipping information yet?

Order 451 is in border clearance to Hong Kong shipper.

1 Like

My order 274 / 4PX3000401856616CN is waiting for more than 3 weeks to be picked up by the carrier.
Could you please check that you handed out the parcel?
Thank you :slight_smile:

According to our operation team, all super early bird versions with valid delivery addresses have been shipped out. They are probably in border clearance which might be slower than usual.

Other versions (dual gigabit ethernet) have to be wait for next year.

6 Likes

Hi, my backer number is 956, could you give me the tracking number? Thank you.

I ordered an Early Bird - 4GB version and have no problem waiting until next year. :slightly_smiling_face:
But what makes me uneasy is the fact that 4PX and DHL have already received 2022-11-30 16:17 Parcel information and since then no movement is visible. :grimacing:

Hello Selina,
My backer number is 237, for a super early bird 4gb board, with wifi dongle. No news on delivery for the moment.
Do ho have tracking information, please ?
Thanks a lot for your help.

Hello Selina,
my Backer number is 465.
Thank you

Hi,
I’m backer #667, any details on shipping would be appreciated.
Thx,

Hi, my backer number is 1339.
Any tracking number about shipment?
Many thanks

Looking forward to know more about shipping too, backer no. 560.

Thanks!

I’m backer #1,590 for a Super Early Bird - 4GB version.
Let me know shipping status as well, thanks.

Why not sending an email to all backers with their tracking number? So this can stop.

I am backer #25 Please let me know the tracking number and status

Thanks

Can you please post tracking? Backer number 27 (Super EarlyBird version)

My backer number 1432 :slight_smile:

For all super-early-bird backers, please wait for 4-7 days to get your shipping updates. The tracking status may not be updated in time due to the holiday season and Chinese pandemic. If you still do not get any update in a week, please give me message.

StarFive team is working on sending tracking numbers via email to all Kickstarter backers through our email system. Our staff is working on designing and programming the email notification system. If it goes well, you will receive shipping information by this Friday.

12 Likes

Can you share from which domain (or ideally sender email) this email would be so I would ensure it won’t get into spam?

Backer number 309. You know the drill.