What output will get after doing "Generate Booting SD card"

Hello, I would like to request some clarifications and helps regarding the part, APPENDIX I: Generate Booting SD Card.

I will start to explain my confuses and my steps from the beginning of the APPENDIX I so that you all are clear with my problems and can give more accurate opinions or suggestions to me.

For the part, Generate SD Card Image File,

• I have downloaded the different versions of sdcard.img file from this link, Releases · starfive-tech/VisionFive2 · GitHub.
    The reason of doing this is because I am not able to form the sdcard.img file from doing the provided commands and steps. I keep getting errors when running the make commands. Therefore, I chose to straight away just downloaded the sdcard.img file from the above releases link. Just want to clarify, will this kind of steps affect the booting SD card?

Next, Burn Image File to SD Card, at the part extending the SD card rootfs partition, there got 2 methods to do this.
First method, install the package and run the growpart, e2fsck, resize2fs and fsck.ext4, /dev/sdX is the card device.
I have followed the steps of the reference link and getting messages, “not-existent device”, “no such file and directory” and “couldn’t find valid filesystem device”
I would like to ask what are the actual outputs after running the first method commands? Can someone share their output screenshot and let me to refer?

For the second part, do on the VisionFive2 board, fdisk and resize2fs command,
For fdisk, the output sequence has no big difference with my output,
But, the resize2fs cannot run, mentioned that no such file directory.

I keep trying to redo the steps, worry that I got missed any steps and commands, but cannot successfully get the output. Want to get clarifications on the output and what are the actual output that I should get for this booting SD card part.

Appreciate if can get helps from you all. Thanks.

The github link, GitHub - starfive-tech/VisionFive2

Replace dev/sdX with the name of the Sd card slot on your computer
In my case I use

sudo growpart /dev/mmcblk0 4
sudo e2fsck -f /dev/mmcblk0p4
sudo resize2fs /dev/mmcblk0p4
sudo fsck.ext4 /dev/mmcblk0p4