VisionFive 2 Debian 202310 Released

the log showed your partition may have problems. please check your partition.
l tried to flashing the latest spl、uboot and nvme image on 1.2A 4G board,all of them works well.

Can anyone run the following on this release:
sudo apt-get install mesa-utils
glxinfo | grep OpenGL
And reply if the OpenGL renderer is still softpipe?

I have successfully updated uboot and spl and uploaded the new 2310 image and am working with nvme ssd.

even with the old images I always have a constant (on idle mode)

load between 0.6 and 0.8. I attach the htop screen.

is there a reason for this?

Note this VisionFive 2 Debian Image 202308 Released (latest) - #24 by Tenkawa

My initial thoughts is that its kernel related with the driver handling although I need to do much more testing to isolate the individual calls causing it to create the artificial load. I have been able to recreate the condition and the fix on both the VF2 and Pine64 JH7110 SBCs however.

With an empty micro SD card formatted exfat finally cpu load is zero. I don’t know the reason but I want to report this issue to the riscv team developer @Michael.Zhu

Switching post to reply:

I have reported this a few times already. Note my reply two above as the latest one.

sorry @Tenkawa , if I forgot to mention you in the post, I wanted to try what you wrote in the post and I confirm that now the load is zero as it should be.

I wanted to write here on the official post of release 23010 to submit the problem of the untrue artificial CPU load to the RISCV team.

I hope that this issue will be resolved in future releases.