How to purchase VisionFive?

@Admin any news about further online shops other than Allnet? :slight_smile:
Thank you

We will update new purchasing links in the list when they are ready.

1 Like

Anyone received updates from Allnet? I tried to contact them since Feb 4, but they just went silent. @Admin Have you started sending boards to Allnet?

Yes, the first patch of boards is on the way.

I purchased mine today with fast shipping (they say 5 days)
I will wait it to arrive in that time then I will annoying here xD

Hi Salem,

Hope you get your board as soon as possible, welcome to RVspace :blush:

1 Like

hello,
i just received my VisionFive this morning (great ! the Week-end is going to be excellent ;-)) and in the box was also a SD Card … AND a FAN :wink:
Thanks a lot :wink:

2 Likes

Dear VisionFive developers,

I received my VisionFive just before the weekend, 4 days ago, and I had time to test various packages (mainly scientific python packages like numpy, scipy etc) and general behaviour of the board.

I have to say that I am positively impressed! Congratulations for creating such a great and affordable board considering the new architecture.

1. Firstly, I was able to find and install all the python packages that I needed (ok, I had to compile some but still I was able to find them).
  2. Secondly, it came pre-installed with the Fedora 33, with the XFCE environment (I was expecting only command line) and even the graphical desktop is responding very acceptably concidering the two small U74 cores.

Congratulations again and I can’t wait to buy the next gen RISC-V board that I am sure you are going to create with the high performance Dubhe cores for some serious computing!

2 Likes

I have a question, in iceasy store, I can’t find Additional configuration like the EMMC, fan, etc. in ALLNET store, I can find them, so can I buy it in ALLNET store?? I live in China mainland.

Yes, you can buy it at the ALLNET store.

Any plans for StarFive VisionFive V2? When it will be available (this or next year)?

We are working on it. As soon as it is available, we will announce it via RVspace, please stay tuned.

3 Likes

Subscribers of this forum will get a higher priority whilst purchasing? :wink:

Subscribers will be informed the first hand information about purchasing, new product release and other techincal updates :smiley:

Hi - I’m looking for few riscv higher end development boards. Have found this so far. Apart from this, do you have any additional boards ( I meant different variant)?

Hi,

Currently we only have this version for sale. If you are not in hurry, you could wait for our next generation VisionFive board with JH7110 SoC and Imagination GPU. Its release will be posted in this forum when it is available for booking.

@Admin That’s great to hear. What is the possible timeline are we talking about? in weeks/months/years? Also have you guys made any shipment to Chennai,India before. Just thinking of it’s delivery as it may have a long way tome, if I order one. What’s the possible delivery timeline from the day I order, also what’s the maximum quantity that i can order per purchase?

If you are thinking of ordering a large quantity, you could contact sales@starfivetech.com directly. StarFive representative will give you detailed answers about your questions.

Sure @Admin Will do…!