How to purchase VisionFive 2

Hi riscdev,

Which country are you shipping to? According to our vendor, the shipping fee depends on the country, shipping method, weight, and is calculated by the shipping company.

Updating different purchasing methods by region.

there should be a ubuntu and debian if all goes well…

1 Like

Updated accessories and corresponding purchase links

The AU amazon link is incorrect. It goes to a page for a waveshare screen instead of the board.

@Zyl Thank you for mentioning it, I’ve deleted it.

Hi Selina, the ebay link under * Global (Ship from China) and * Aliexpress Global under * Waveshare WM8960-Audio-HAT seem to be invalid.

1 Like

This How to Purchase page has been outdated. Please go to the following page for purchase links:

1 Like

The german Raspishop makes a virtue out of the necessity of not being able to get a Raspberry Pi. It offers the VisionFive 2 together with a Raspberry power supply and a Sandisk microSDHC 32GB Class10 with Home Assistant OS. “Often bought together:”

Those who have dealt with Home Assistant know that the installation is complex and not easy, unless you use prefabricated images, which are only available for the Raspberry and for some ODROID systems.

From the description of the SD offered by the shop:
Vorinstalliertes Betriebssystem mit Home Assistant OS (nur für Raspberry Pi 4 / 400)
Translated by me:
Pre-installed operating system with Home Assistant OS (only for Raspberry Pi 4 / 400)

With VisionFive 2, you could choose the Home Assistant supervised installation or the Core installation, but both variants are not so easy and it requires, with the Core installation, much more manual work later during the runtime.

Hi Admin,
Would you consider adding our company to the buy link as well? Thank you for your time.

Where can I buy a compatible WiFI/BT USB dongle separately? On the Alibaba page it says that it is not available.
Thank you

Thanks,the link will be updated, please check tomorrow.

You can buy USB Wifi Dongle here.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0C2QDD2JL

Thanks, I already bought the USB Wifi Dongle