Delivery of VisionFive 2

I received my board last week. Board itself was packaged well, however I do think it’s a little irresponsible that the USB Wi-Fi dongle has an exposed PCB and was tightly wrapped in just bubble wrap, which can bend the thing if care isn’t taken when opening. Furthermore, the USB connector feels a little loose and makes a small clicking noise every time the thing is wiggled slightly. USB 2.0 isn’t fast enough for full Wi-Fi 6 speeds. And the board did not come with an NVMe retention screw so I will have to source one elsewhere. Nevertheless, everything is otherwise fine. I hope to hear from you soon.

Hi, although my board is due to be shipped/delivered in February 2023, I note people with later backer numbers are being provided with tracking information.

I did not receive any (shipping) survey emails from KickStarter as mentioned in previous mailouts.

My backer number is: 1367

Regards

Mine is still not delivered and I haven’t gotten email too. Please look into this. I have been eagerly waiting for communication from starfive but yet to receive any.

Hi tintin,

#1840 has been delivered. Tracking number 4PX3000401858115CN.

Currently, only super-early-bird boards have tracking numbers, others are planned to be delivered this and next 2 months.

Hello, @Admin I still didn’t got any email on tracking info. I ordered Super Early Bird - 8GB version and backer number is 1039. Can you please check with this again? thanks.

I ordered a super early bird, I have not received any tracking information, I have not received my board.

I saw that Amazon is selling these boards so I ordered one, and received confirmation that it was on it way, the following day.

I hope StarFive takes notice of this and starts providing updates to its backers.

Hi Chris, what’s your backer number?

I’ll try to figure this out.

1 Like

Hi Selina
I am backer 630
Thanks Chris

Hey Selina,
could you please check if there is already tracking infromation for me :slight_smile:
Backer 732
Thanks, Julian

Could you be a little more specific about this and perhaps make an actual announcement on the Kickstarter page?

As it stands, the Kickstarter page still shows my estimated delivery date as November 2022 for the 4GB Early Bird model. Would it be too much to ask for you to arrange for official announcements of the shipping dates of the unshipped models on the Kickstarter page itself? Having to come to this forum and trawl through comments for that information isn’t exactly the nicest thing to do.

If you can share when the 4GB Early Bird models are due to be shipped out then that would be good too. Had I known about these delays I’d have likely tried to source a board elsewhere for review purposes.

2 Likes

People really do expect one update a month there, until all units are delivered.

As an update, I did get an email from @starfivetech.com, but it was in my SPAM folder. It was sent 3 days ago. It contains a tracking number and it seems like my board is on the way! :blush:

Note to backers: I just received my 4GB Super Early Bird in Spain with one Wi-Fi dongle. Looking forward to receive the Early Bird boards soon :slight_smile:
I also noticed that they sent me a tracking number just a few days ago, but the board was already on the way before the tracking number arrived.

Hi Selina,

can you give me an Update about my Order?
Super Early Bird - 4GB version

I am backer 624.

I didn’t get anything, my spam folder is full of crap but there is no mention of starfive or visionfive anywhere, this is really intimidating at this point

I’ve ordered a super early bird, my backer number is 2,056 even tho Kickstarter only lists 2,017 backers. Perhaps I ordered the board too late when you were out of them.
The site tells me I should’ve received my board by December, but there are no notifications, no emails about it. I’ve looked at spam, everywhere.
I’d just like to know if I’m getting my board at all :smiley:

I will send you private message.

@LekKit @Joe @sukso96100 Your shipping information has been updated, so the packages are scheduled to be reshipped this month. I have taken notes to StarFive team to give you email notification when they get your tracking numbers.

@Joly0 Early Bird versions are still in schedule.

1 Like